Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My best-friends Hallway



So my best-friend lives in a building which used to serve as an old hotel, complete with "The Shining-esque" hallways.  No really-- the endless pathways remind me of those cliche dream-sequences when each door opens up into an alternate universe where the subconscious exists.  Although there is danger of choosing the door with a circus-lion in mid-roar or the one where you realize you are naked in front of your entire 5th-grade class, I always find myself walking safely through hers with the friendly "Welcome" mat.  The only one on the entire creepy hall.  Come to think of it- I'm not sure if I've ever seen another human entering or exiting any of the doors.  I've become suspicious of hallways. 

1 comment:

  1. leanna! what a great blog... i love the little snippets that come with your photos.... especially the lion mid-roar. i'm going to "follow" you. xoxo lindsay

    ReplyDelete